Lowongan Junior Economist-The KPI Institute
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Advanced in Microsoft Excel, XERO and POWER BI experience is an advantage, Excellent English skills, Details oriented and Responsible, Flexible and Able to multitask (work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities)
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Job Description : Invoices processing (XERO, POWER BI), Reconciliation of main accounts, Support the finance team with other specific tasks
- Employment type : Part Time
- We are looking for people passionate about personal development, human resources and interested in performing into an international environment.
Junior Economist-The KPI InstituteYogyakarta (Yogyakarta) | Ditayangkan: 30-October-2019 | Tutup pada 29-November-2019
The KPI Institute (TKI) is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
TKI is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
TKI serves its international customer base through regional offices in Europe, Middle East, SE Asia and Australia, with educational and advisory projects conducted on 5 continents. Connected Performance Sdn Bhd is the SE Asia Division of TKI.
ALAMAT : The KPI Institute