Lowongan Senior Executive Consumer Insight (Quantitative)-PT The Nielsen Company Indonesia
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of research techniques and applications
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
- Holds minimum Bachelor Degree in any major from reputable University (Master Degree will be an advantage for this role)
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in Market Research company/agency/FMCG/Service/Retail industry
- Obtained leadership & project management skills and solid Quantitative and Statistics knowledge in terms of practicing effective research techniques & methodologies
- Ability to write a statistics report and multivariate analysis
- Able to adapt to the culture in the market research industry and willing to go extra miles and think out of box
Senior Executive Consumer Insight (Quantitative)-PT The Nielsen Company IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 16-October-2019 | Tutup pada 15-November-2019
Nielsen gives clients a more complete view of their markets and a better understanding of their consumers through our combined insights, experiences, knowledge, market intelligence and advanced technologies. Explore career opportunities with The Nielsen Company. With nearly 40,000 employees in 100+ countries around the world, diverse talent is the cornerstone of Nielsen's success and our future. Through leading services spanning media and consumer information, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications, our global clients demand and receive products and services built on quality and innovation. Whether it's retail and consumer packaged goods analysis, media audience measurement, or business information online, in print, or face-to-face - Nielsen's products and services offer invaluable insight and perspective that our clients rely on to make informed business decisions. If you're looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider Nielsen. As part of Nielsen, you have the opportunity to contribute and grow, creating a wide career path across our many services and geographies.
Maintain a Customized Research orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of Customized Research and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
Functional / Technical
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : PT The Nielsen Company Indonesia
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia