Lowongan Talent Acquisition Staff-PT Suri Tani Pemuka (JAPFA GROUP)
- Involve and support talent manager in annual talent review process
- Involve and support talent manager in deploying and monitor post talent review action plan
- Along with talent manager, partners effectively with HRBP and stakeholder to make tailormade development program for each talent.
- Monitor the progress of talent's individual development plan
- Manage assessment schedule for employee promotion
- Collaborate with training section for talent’s TNA
- Bachelor or Magister Degree, Major in Psychology or Communication with Min. GPA 3,00
- Proven work experience min. 2 years, but fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Familiarity with Talent Management System
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, and hard worker
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta and in all over Indonesia
Talent Acquisition Staff-PT Suri Tani Pemuka (JAPFA GROUP)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 08-November-2019 | Tutup pada 08-December-2019
PT. Suri Tani Pemuka is a company focused in the field of Aquaculture Industry which was established in 1987 as an integrated subsidiary of Indonesia's leading animal protein company, PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk, headquartered in Jakarta with over 4,000 employees, we are covering the business fields of shrimp and fish feed production, hatchery and enlargement of shrimp / fish and their processed products.
PT. Suri Tani Pemuka owns and operates a pond in Banyuwangi, Situbondo, and Takisung which cultivates vannamei shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei). To support the operation of ponds and supply the needs of fries in the territory of Indonesia, PT. Suri Tani Pemuka operates shrimp hatcheries in several locations, such as Banyuwangi, Singaraja, Negara, Carita, Indramayu, and Purwakarta
In addition, STP also has freshwater fish hatchery facilities located in Ciranjang West Java and Marine Fish hatcheries in Singaraja Bali. Cooperation with BBI in Klaten regency to procure tilapia seeds and TKT program for tilapia cultivation in karamba floating nets in Gajah Mungkur reservoir, Wonogiri.
Coldstorage PT. Suri Tani Pemuka is located in Banyuwangi, Medan, and Cirebon is HACCP certified and equipped with modern equipment to produce value added products with quality and product diversification according to market demand.
In the field of Aquafeed, PT. Suri Tani Pemuka has a shrimp and fish feed factory which is supported by modern technology machines and long experience in their fields as well as strict quality control, ensuring excellent product quality. The formula and nutritional composition of feed is adjusted to the nutritional needs of shrimp, freshwater and marine fish (marine fish). The five STP feed factories have all received ISO 9001: 2008 certificates. PT. Suri Tani Pemuka is spread in various regions in Indonesia, namely Gresik, Banyuwangi, Purwakarta, Medan and Lampung.
Besides engaged in industry, PT Suri Tani Pemuka also plays an active role in community activities and education that is packaged in CSR activities. CSR is an extension of Corporate Social Responsibility which can be interpreted as part of what the company has dedicated to the community. STP believes that we grow from the community, and for the community STP will continue to be part of the community.
Our company is growing and offers abundance opportunity for employees to grow their career with us. Share your brilliant ideas and contribute to our company success. We are looking for individual who strives our company values because we believe that the success of our business is depends on the people in it. Our company is still have a long way to go so, come and join us!
ALAMAT : PT Suri Tani Pemuka (JAPFA GROUP)
Gd. Wisma Milenia 6Fl. Jalan MT Haryono Kav. 16, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan