Lowongan ART TEACHER-Yayasan Tunas Mulia
- Demonstrates thoughtful planning and preparation for learning with clear objectives.
- Exhibit effective delivery of instruction that ensures learning is rigorous.
- Promote a positive, collaborative, inclusive, and supportive learning environment
- Analyse and appropriately utilize assessments to guide teaching and learning, while providing feedback to students and parents.
- Model professional standards and ethics
- Exemplify the importance of synergy through effective teamwork and cooperation
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with families and the greater community focused on the learning and well-being of children.
- Demonstrate a commiment to developing and promoting international mindedness.
- Demonstrate commitments to ongoing professional learning and development in personal professional practice.
- Bachelor degree in Art Education; Professional Teaching Certificate
- Competent IT skills and knowledge of Google Suite an advantage.
- Bilingual school working experience (Indonesia/English)
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
ART TEACHER-Yayasan Tunas MuliaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 11-November-2019 | Tutup pada 11-December-2019
SCHOOL BACKGROUND & COMMUNITY
Sekolah Royal Tunas Mulia (Regality Academy) is an Independent School in the business district of South Jakarta. The Regality Academy (Kindergarten-1 to Primary-6) currently has 98 students.
Regality Academy is an International Standard Primary School (SPK School) located in South Jakarta, consisting of a student population that is 50% foreign students and 50% Indonesian. Regality Academy has SPK status from the Ministry of Education. It delivers a high quality education in a caring environment.
The School utilizes the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) which is a thematic, inquire-based integrated curriculum. To learn more about the IPC, please visit our website at http://www.regalityacademy.sch.id/. The IPC Curriculum is supported by the teaching of English following the UK Curriculum and Singapore Mathematics.
We are currently seeking an innovative and qualified Art Teacher to join our Education Team. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the IPC, UK & Singapore Curriculum.
The Primary School Art Teacher educate young students from ages 5 to 12 about basic art principles and techniques while encouraging creative expression and nurturing artistic ability. The incumbent develops and executes lesson plans about art techniques and art history, contemporary artists and incorporating links to the IPC these students are studying.
The Art teacher will develop skills knowledge and understanding about Art and Art processes, utilising various medium including environmental awareness by using recycled materials.
Teachers at Regality Academy:
Our company is growing and offers abundance opportunity for employees to grow their career with us. Share your brilliant ideas and contribute to our company success. We are looking for individual who strives our company values because we believe that the success of our business is depends on the people in it. Our company is still have a long way to go so, come and join us!
ALAMAT : Yayasan Tunas Mulia
Kuningan Barat, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia