Lowongan Sales - eGHL Indonesia-GHL ePayments Sdn Bhd (eGHL)
- Build and acquire new sales lead and grow potential partner / payment channels.
- Venture into potential/un-touch market.
- Educate to create needs of the potential to adopt eGHL’s services & solutions.
- Handling corporate/vertical/large account, from attend to inquiries, meet the requirements, convert into production account & manage the ongoing relationship.
- Initiate appropriate sales & marketing activities to maintain the exposure in public market & drive sales lead.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
- Must have experience in E-commerce or Payment industry.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field e-commerce or minimum 3 years of working experience as account manager/business development role.
- Experience in handling large/corporate account & government (linked) agency will consider as advantage.
- Self-motivated, result oriented and analytical.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to communicate & conduct presentation at all levels of management and work independently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Possess own transport (car) with valid driving license and/or willing to travel around.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising/Media, or equivalent
Sales - eGHL Indonesia-GHL ePayments Sdn Bhd (eGHL)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 20-November-2019 | Tutup pada 20-December-2019
eGHL was founded in March 2013 and is an Internet Payment arm for GHL Systems Berhad that offers a secure Internet payment solution that covers both card and non-card payment channels, and online businesses throughout the ASEAN region. Today, eGHL is running in 5 countries, connecting payments in over 48 currencies.
On the other hand, GHL Systems Berhad is an end-to-end leading payment service provider in ASEAN providing world-class payment services and solutions for banks, merchants, telcos, billers, and other e-Commerce players which encompassing physical, Internet and mobile payments on a sale, rental, or transactional basis.
The key principle at eGHL is the UX (user experience). We approach this by going back to the fundamental, which is the “human touch” in the technology. Closing the obvious gap in this market, we focus on service level and look closely into the processes of the external and internal parties.
Beside that, eGHL complies with Malaysia's Financial Services Act 2013 and is regulated as the non-bank acquirer with Central Bank of Malaysia. Our payment gateway is also fully PCI Level 1-compliant and was built around the latest technologies in the industry.
Work Experience Requirements:
Be Part of the A-Team: From a various background, our team has formed around a common goal to bring together the best and brightest to do something truly remarkable.
Our Vision and Mission: Our vision is to deliver seamless yet simplified payment experience for online business and online customers and we aim to become the leading ASEAN payment processor. One API, all ASEAN payments channels.
Equal Employment Opportunity: We practice a vibrant and energetic office culture; we provide equal employment opportunity and believe diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage.
ALAMAT : GHL ePayments Sdn Bhd (eGHL)
Werkspace 88 Kota Kasablanka [email protected], 12th Floor Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav.88 Jakarta, RT.16/RW.5, Menteng Dalam, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870