Lowongan Finance and Accounting Manager-Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa
- Manage organization budget, monitor its implementation, and perform budget control approch.
- Interprete cash flow data to monitor cash flows and perform cash control (including cost-reduction evaluation) to ensure healthy financial organization.
- Monitor the whole financial transaction (including receipt verification, voucher generating, issuance payment, tax calculation, reclassification, and financial recording/documentation process).
- Perform book keeping, oversee accounting daily operations, and analyze accounting data.
- Maintain bank accounts and perform book reconciliation to ensure all financial records accurately presented and resolve any discrepancies to financial report.
- Maintain and monitor organization liability to vendors/third parties as well as organization receivable to partner/clients for payment and collection.
- Analyze financial data and information, advise on financial-related changes as well as evaluate financial risks and provide strategy to mitigate the risks.
- Act as financial advisor for internal parties and being point of contact for any financial-related information/issues.
- Provide input, develop and implement initiatives to continuing improvement of standart mechanism and tools for budgetting and financial management, in accordance with financial legislation and other relevant regulations.
- Prepare reliable and timely financial report, regularly or as requested.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
- Has 5 years working experience in finance and/or accounting with min. 2 years in management role.
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting principles and functional areas as well as its regulations.
- Proven skills in general accounting, finance, tax, budgeting, financial analysis and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated ability in managing, guiding and leading people to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- Strong analytical thinking, meticulous and attention to detail with problem solving approach and business sense to translate programmatic concepts into financial aspects.
- Proven ability to do multi-tasking, perform under pressure, and work in a dynamic as well as high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to work closely with cross functional teams and leaders.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
Finance and Accounting Manager-Yayasan Cinta Anak BangsaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-October-2019 | Tutup pada 16-November-2019
We are an independent non-profit social foundation started in August 1999. Founded out of concern for the increasing incidence of drug abuse amongst Indonesia's youth, our main focus has been primary drug prevention in schools and communities. As our programs developed, we began to see a clear link between poverty and drug abuse. Providing subsidized education and vocational training to out-of-school youth has become an important component of our primary prevention strategy and we have been successful in reducing the likelihood of involvement in high risk behaviour and drug using environments. The final step in our expansion has been to promote sustainable, income generating development programs in poor and disaster stricken areas of Indonesia that contribute to the improved health and livelihood of those communities. Currently we have vacation for this position :
We are a group of like minded people who are serious and passionate about making the world a better place according to our own individual talents and capacity. We believe that financial independence and self-sufficiency is the very essence of development and dignity comes before development. Therefore, we work hard to develop vulnerable youth by giving them access to education and economic assistance. We believe in the creation and the implementation of an inclusive, innovative and sustainable program. Only this can lead to a systemic change. And We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa
Jalan Surya Mandala I No 8D RT 01/06 Kedoya Utara, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat