Lowongan Student Counselor-PT PAM Pelita Artha Sejahtera
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in Psychology from reputable universities or overseas graduate.
- Min. 3 years working experiences in international school setting.
- Proficient in spoken and written English is a must.
- Innovative, creative and communicative.
- Having knowledge and experience in the Cambridge / Singapore Curriculum will be an advantage.
- Able to work closely with students (Junior College, Secondary and Primary), parents, and educators to improve student outcomes and help students succeed academically and socially both during school and after they have graduated.
- Able to assist students to apply for university majors that suit the student’s interest.
- Willing to be placed in Bandung.
Student Counselor-PT PAM Pelita Artha SejahteraBandung (Jawa Barat) - Jl. Sentra Dago Pakar Raya Blok F-1 Bandung | Ditayangkan: 18-October-2019 | Tutup pada 17-November-2019
Bina Bangsa School is a young, growing and vibrant school. Established in 2001, Bina Bangsa School has quickly distinguished itself for its academic excellence. In BBS, students undergo a rigorous programme modelled after the Singapore curriculum. BBS provides quality education to students ranging from Pre-School to Junior College levels. Our students sit for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the International 'A' Levels examination offered by Cambridge University. BBS aims to nurture leaders who strive to be the best that they can be through lifelong learning, and also grounded in the Word of God. The BBS family consists of 5 campuses located in Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang and Malang and has a total enrolment of more than 3000 students. Our teaching fraternity is staffed by 250 qualified and experienced teachers representing over 12 countries, bringing with them diverse cultures and experiences to enrich students' learning.
To be a school that nurtures leaders who strive to be the best that they can be through lifelong learning, rooted in our culture, grounded in the Word of God.
To enable students to realise a clear sense of self-worth, inculcate discipline, instill open-mindedness, integrity, tenacity and courage throughout their learning journey.
ALAMAT : PT PAM Pelita Artha Sejahtera
Jl. Sentra Dago Pakar Raya Blok F-1 Resor Dago Pakar, Mekar Saluyu, Cimenyan, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia