Lowongan Key Account Management-PT B. Braun Medical Indonesia
- To maintain relationship with strategic costumer (hospital group & government) and deliver value from B. Braun products
- Identification and solve customer's problem
- Proactively develop business in line with customer's strategic plan
- Collaborate with all division of B. Braun to develop standardization in hospital group
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Sales & Marketing from medical devices and pharmaceutical company
- Have minimum 2 year(s) work experience in managerial position and able work in matrix organization.
- Have close relation with strategic customer (e.g hospital management)
- Have a strong analytical thinking and self driven to achieve target
- Able to do presentation and communicate with English
- Skill(s) required : presentation, leadership, negotiation, communication and computer literate
- Placement : Head Office - Jakarta
Key Account Management-PT B. Braun Medical IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-January-2020 | Tutup pada 16-February-2020
B. Braun Melsungen AG is one of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today. Every service that B. Braun provides incorporates the entirety of our knowledge and skills, the company's deep understanding of users' needs, and more than 175 years of extensive expertise. With its constantly growing portfolio of effective medical care solutions, B. Braun makes a substantial contribution towards protecting and improving people's health. In total, the B. Braun product range comprises 5,000 different products, 95 percent of which are manufactured by the company. By offering supplementary services and consulting, B. Braun is a system supplier that develops the best solution for patients in close partnership with our customers, making a significant contribution to medical advancements.
B.Braun Indonesia, a fast growing subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG. We are seeking qualified individuals to join our team of highly trained and dedicated professionals who are committed to make B.Braun Indonesia a reliable partner to healthcare providers in Indonesia. It is our mission to help our medical professionals to provide affordable and safe healthcare for all Indonesians.
Hence, if you are in line with our mission and take great pride in doing so, you are very welcome to join our team.
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about career possibilities at B. Braun.
With approximately 50 000 employees in 60 countries, B. Braun offers exciting career opportunities. Internationalization, integration, sustainability, security of employment and growth are the hallmarks of B. Braun's development. As a market leader in the health care area, we offer a comprehensive range of training programs to support our employees in achieving their career goals whilst offering concepts that helps to manage work and personal responsibilities. Aside from challenging jobs, we offer a strong corporate culture and a friendly and professional working environment.
Whether your expertise is in production, medicine, pharmacology, marketing, administration, finance, information technology or engineering, as a leading global health care supplier, B. Braun attracts talented individuals from many different fields of knowledge.
ALAMAT : PT B. Braun Medical Indonesia
Gd. Tempo Scan Tower lt.30 , Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said kav 3-4 Kuningan - Jakarta Selatan