Lowongan OTC Manager-PT Meiji Indonesia
- Maximum of 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication, Influencing People, Leadership, Strong Business Sense.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in OTC Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Familiar with Pharmaceutical, particularly OTC Product, will be an advantage.
- Job Decription: Responsible for managing OTC sales activities and providing sales and marketing data analysis to help achieving OTC sales result.
OTC Manager-PT Meiji IndonesiaJakarta Raya - Tebet | Ditayangkan: 21-January-2020 | Tutup pada 20-February-2020
As a pioneer of quality antibiotics since its foundation in 1974, PT. Meiji Indonesia as a subsidiary of Meiji Seika Pharma Co.,Ltd. Japan, is currently one of the few players in this sector delivering highest production quality standards in Indonesia.
PT. Meiji Indonesia produces prescription drugs, OTC drugs, and Veterinary Drugs that have been successful in both local and international markets. We continue to innovate by combining years of expertise with the support of today's technology. Our products are made from the finest raw materials, processed in facilities of international standards.
1. Multinational company
2. Attractive carrier path
3. Good environment
4. Good remuneration package
5. Health insurance
ALAMAT : PT Meiji Indonesia
Jl. Prof. Dr. Soepomo No. 40, Kel. Menteng Dalam, Kec. Tebet, Jakarta Selatan