Lowongan Operation Manager-PT. Fore Kopi Indonesia
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): profit and loss analysis, time management, leadership
- Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Having Experience In Coffee Preferred, But Not Essential
- Having F&B Management skill (Opening Outlets, P&L, Costing, Retail Operation & System and Training) - Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent Organizational & positive attitude to dealing with people
- Must be a highly committed individual that is detail and systems oriented
Operation Manager-PT. Fore Kopi IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 07-February-2020 | Tutup pada 08-March-2020
Established in 2018, Fore Coffee is a passionate coffee startups aiming to brew the best specialty coffee for our customer. As our name derived from the word forest, we aim to grow fast, strong, tall and bring life to our surrounding. We want our existence to increase coffee quality for our community.
Leveraging network and experience, we are using the latest tech for our tools and bean blend. Directly from the selected farmer, high-quality beans are processed and roasted to perfection by ourselves then passed on to our skilled barista, excitedly prepare the cup of happiness to be served to you especially.
ALAMAT : PT. Fore Kopi Indonesia