Lowongan Storeman-PT National Utility Helicopters
- Check delivery of goods against delivery note, label and place in correct location;
- Wrap/Pack goods. Deliver to courier when required;
- Ensure that all stock is labelled and placed in the correct location;
- Ensure all spare parts have appropiate tag from QA Department;
- Carry out random stock check/validation on individual items as well as assisting with major stock checks;
- Deliveries and collections as and when required;
- Prepare equipment and stock for Maintenance and Repair;
- Ensure equipment received for Maintenance and Repair, is labelled and put to the appropiate area;
- Ensure that the workshop is kept clean and tidy;
- Use of forklift for loading/unloading of goods/equipment;
- Ensure that tools/equipment are kept in good condition;
- Ensure store/warehouse, including containers, are kept clean and tidy;
- Basic Helicopters/Aircraft spare parts knowledge
- Experience in working in a stores/workshop environment
- Flexible with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Basic computer skill
Storeman-PT National Utility HelicoptersBalikpapan (Kalimantan Timur) - Kariangau, Balikpapan | Ditayangkan: 21-October-2019 | Tutup pada 20-November-2019
PT National Utility Helicopters ( NUH ) has been airborne in Indonesia since February 1969 with the beginning of oil exploration in the region.We started with two Bell 47G4A Helicopters doing seismic activities for HUFFCO in East Kalimantanand also provided heli – rig with 4 ea Bell 205A-1 Helicopters to support for their operations, a first of its kind in Indonesia.
In the 1972, we were also the first to equip the Bell 205A – 1 helicopters with floats in support of Union Oil offshore activities north of Badak. Then, between 1972 – 1988, we provide heli – rig and seismic services to Petromer Trend for their onshore oil activities in Sorong, Irian Jaya.
Today, more than 30 years and 500.000 flight hours since our first flight, NUH remains the reliable, versatile and cost effective helicopters service that it has become known for.
Our range of services has also broadened in scope. In addition to heli – rig and seismic duties, we now provided services for onshoreand offshore oil exploration, geological survey, border patrol, log slinging, pipeline construction, mining support, medevac and personnel ( including VIP ) transport, including fighting forest fires as well as doing various assignments for UN relief agencies.
Our corporate culture is family oriented company. Our company has career path for all employees. For development our employees we also conduct internal and external training in accordance with the skills and provide educational facilities outside the employee's own skills so that employees can master other fields. Our working environment is work hard…play hard.
ALAMAT : PT National Utility Helicopters