Lowongan BUSINESS NAVIGATION ANALYST-IKEA Indonesia
- Closely analyze sales and other KPI’s and secure that all needed reports are available. Prioritize ready made reports and train users how to use them and interpret them Ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Follow part of the Profit & Loss (P&L) understand the connections with the store operation and provides relevant analysis and proposal in order to improve the performance of the store.
- Perform business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in an understandable and actionable manner.
- Follows the development of the results and supports the BNO manager in the forecasting process.
- Support BNO manager in the financial business plan process in the store.
- Supports the store´s manager in building proper analysis and ROI calculation for any planned investments.
- Supports implementation of relevant rules and guidelines in the areas of Risk and compliance, cash administration routines, accounting rules etc.
- Perform store leadership actions/activities, such as Duty Manager shift, open and close functions, and team meetings as required.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain an effective network within the Service Office and Stores.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- Action-oriented with the ability to deliver results.
- Ability to drive and implement change.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understand general accounting principles and guidelines.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
BUSINESS NAVIGATION ANALYST-IKEA IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - Alam Sutera, Tangerang Selatan | Ditayangkan: 11-March-2020 | Tutup pada 10-April-2020
IKEA, the world's largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
In order to support retail decision-making in the store by delivering the right information with the right tools to the right people at the right time, we are looking for a Business Analyst. This position will report to our Business Navigation and Operations Manager.
There is no typical IKEA career
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals.
ALAMAT : IKEA Indonesia
IKEA Indonesia, Banten, Indonesia