Lowongan IT PROJECT SPECIALIST-PT Matahari Department Store Tbk
- Managing and delivering various IT projects with superior performance
- Assembling project team and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Supervise internal and external IT project
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science from reputable University
- Minimum 5 years experiences in related field
- Experience in IT Biz Partner would be an advantage
- Having good knowledge in Multi Language programming, IT Infrastructure, Management Information System, and System development
- Having a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate will be an advantage
- Good in English (oral & written)
- Willing to be placed in Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang
IT PROJECT SPECIALIST-PT Matahari Department Store TbkTangerang (Banten) - KARAWACI | Ditayangkan: 23-October-2019 | Tutup pada 22-November-2019
PT. Matahari Department Store Tbk. is a leading retail company with more than 155 stores all over Indonesia. Matahari opened its first outlet, a children’s fashion store, on October 24, 1958 in Jakarta’s Pasar Baru district. Since launching Indonesia’s first modern department store in 1972, the Company has expanded its footprint across the archipelago. Now presents in more than 60 cities, Matahari is supported by more than 60,000 people in its stores with a total of more than 6000 suppliers & business partners all over Indonesia, and over 90% of direct purchase sourced locally, making it a truly national phenomenon. Matahari’s exclusive lines, sold only in the Company’s stores, are rated among the most affordable fashionable brands by consumers, and Matahari is consistently recognised as Indonesia’s preferred department store.
With our vision to be Indonesia’s Most Preferred Retailer, Matahari would like to be not only the largest and the most trusted department store chain in Indonesia but also to be the first choice of Indonesia customers for all their fashion needs. Matahari will continue to strive to meet the widest range of customer expectations, providing a quality shopping experience matching Indonesians refined tastes.
We consistently delivering fashion-right products and services that enhance the customers’ quality of life. Growing our customer base involves not only increasing Matahari's locations, but also offering a selection of fashion apparel, home and beauty products which excites customers and meets their needs. In staying closely in touch with its customers, Matahari aims to adapt to changing customer lifestyle, anticipate future needs, and ensure our stores remain an attractive place to shop with helpful and knowledgeable staff. That's what makes us the company of choice.
ALAMAT : PT Matahari Department Store Tbk
Jl Boulevard Palem Raya, Menara Matahari, Karawaci, Banten, Indonesia