Lowongan Human Resources Business Partner - Makassar-Japan Tobacco International Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field from a reputable university.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both speaking & writing)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in various human resource area in HR Business Partner or Generalist with exposure in Talent Management, Compensation & Benefit, and Industrial Relation
- Preferably had Human Resources background in Multinational Fast Movement Consumer Goods (FMCG) company,
- Proven knowledge of full HR lifecycle, Culture Awareness & Ethical Practices
- Willing to be placed in Makassar
- Build a proximity relationship with line managers in the area to support business needs;
- Assist in the implementation of Human Resources project in the business;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of HR process and policies, legal requirements related to day-to-day operations;
- Support and implement all people-related activities and process in the area based on approved guidelines to ensure people-related activities/process can run smoothly in functions (within time, within budget);
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Create and maintain tracking and process SLA in Human Resources lifecycle to ensure all process are consistent with policies and regulations
Human Resources Business Partner - Makassar-Japan Tobacco International IndonesiaMakassar (Sulawesi Selatan) | Ditayangkan: 16-September-2020 | Tutup pada 16-October-2020
Japan Tobacco International is one of the leading international tobacco companies headquartered in Switzerland.
We make and sell some of the world's best-known brands including Winston, Camel and Mevius. With our 26,000 employees, we are working to grow our business for the long term. We are ambitious, and we care about our reputation. Our goal is to become the most successful and most respected tobacco company in the world.
We’re not just a leading tobacco company, and one of the youngest and most innovative, we’re also a leading employer among global businesses.
Our employees bring skills and expertise from a wealth of nationalities and cultures, age-groups and experiences. If you are considering joining JTI, take a look at some of our employee statistics.
From the diversity of our people to our company culture; from our approach to innovation to our global brands. There are many reasons why JTI is the right place to take your career.
ALAMAT : Japan Tobacco International Indonesia
Jl. IR Sutami No. 18B, Parangloe, Tamalanrea