Lowongan STAFF PPIC-PT Cosmax Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in cosmetics company as PPIC STAFF IN COSMETIC INDUSTRY/COSMETIC MANUFACTURE
- Required Skill(s): Master Production Schedulling, Material Requirement Planning, Production Planning & Inventory Control, Cosmetic Quality System, Pharmacy, Kosmetik, SAP, ERP Systems, CPKB, CPOB, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 22716, Sistem Jaminan Halal
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Willing to work at Ciracas , Jakarta Timur
- Make schedule production based on order customer
- Update schedule production & actual production by daily
- Handle NPD Cust before transfer to member PPIC
- Back up member PPIC
- Report best estimate sales monthly in the beginning of Month to related division.
- Counting quantity PM usage and submit to related division
- Conduct meeting with related division for new Product that will be processed by company.
- Coordinate to related division for review schedule by today and make a plan for schedule production next day
- Monitoring output production the day before in every morning and report in daily meeting
- Cordinate to related division for schedule delivery or/and incoming Raw material & packaging material from suplier (ODM & OEM )
- Cordinate to related division for schedule delivery FG to customer
STAFF PPIC-PT Cosmax IndonesiaJakarta Timur (Jakarta Raya) - Jl. Raya Bogor Km 26, 4. Ciracas - Jakarta Timur. | Ditayangkan: 28-October-2019 | Tutup pada 27-November-2019
Established in 1992 in Korea, Cosmax Inc. is a leading Korean cosmetics R&D and contract manufacturer. Recording sky-rocketing growth since its foundation, Cosmax Inc. has expanded its business not only in Korea but in overseas markets, such as China (Shanghai and Guangzhou), Indonesia and USA.
PT. Cosmax Indonesia, established in 2011, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cosmax Inc. and is developing its business in Indonesia as well as in Southeast Asia.
The company develops new cosmetics products for brand company (ODM : Original Design Manufacturing) or does toll-manufacturing for brand companies' existing cosmetics products (OEM : Original Equipment Manufacturing)
With strong collaboration with leading global cosmetics brands and many of Korean brands, PT. Cosmax Indonesia has been expanding its business, thus the company seeks for Indonesian talents.
Product & Services
The Products of the PT. Cosmax Indonesia is not only the tangible cosmetics products.
Not like the conventional OEM companies (or toll manufacturing company), PT. Cosmax Indonesia is doing ODM, providing its customers with high quality cosmetics formulation, semi-finished goods and finished goods (with the brands of the client's)
To summarized, PT. Cosmax Indonesia is a total solution provider for cosmetics brands.
WORK LOCATION : CIRACAS
WORK LOCATION : CIRACAS
ROLE & RESPONSIBLE:
Established in 2011 and acquired the L'Oreal's ex-factory in Jakarta Timur, PT. Cosmax Indonesia pioneers the Blue Ocean of Cosmetics Industry not only in Indonesian market but also in ASEAN market.
As a cosmetics OEM and ODM subcontractor and as an overseas subsidiary of COSMAX Group (from Korea), PT. Cosmax Indonesia has been closely collaborating with global and local leaders of cosmetics industry to share its accumulated result of R&D and NPD.
Joining PT. Cosmax Indonesia means that:
- You can develop and grow yourself faster than others
- You can have more opportunities
- You will be participating in the development of the beauty and personal care industry.
We look for people who are
- self-motivated, self-starting and team-working
- entrepreneurial yet down-to-earth
- willing to grow together.
ALAMAT : PT Cosmax Indonesia
Jalan Ciracas Raya, 자카르타 13770 인도네시아