Lowongan MEP Supervisor-Keppel Land
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Supervisor
- Have knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) design and system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist the Manager in carrying out building maintenance which includes engineering work, building maintenance and building operations.
- Assist supervision of service contracts, can provide proposed solutions that involve technical problems / problems that arise.
- Helps create a work maintenance and safety program.
- Helps to make monthly reports, conduct routine inspection activities, in collaboration with managers, technicians and other departments.
- Responsible in operating MEP Equipment which includes planning, monitoring and replacement part of the equipment.
- Always check the operating log sheet of MEP equipment and report any difficulties that arise immediately.
- As assigned by direct Supervisor.
MEP Supervisor-Keppel LandJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) - Puri | Ditayangkan: 29-October-2019 | Tutup pada 28-November-2019
Keppel Land Limited is one of the largest listed property companies by total assets on the Singapore Exchange, focusing on two core businesses of property development and property fund management. Today, we are geographically diversified in Asia with our current focus on Singapore, China, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
Its portfolio of overseas commercial properties includes Seasons City in the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City, a Grade A office development in Beijing and a retail mall Life Hub @ Jinqiao in Shanghai, China, Saigon Centre in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as well as International Financial Centre Jakarta in Indonesia.
With a legacy of over a hundred years, Keppel Land has grown to become a premier developer in Asia. Driven by the relentless desire to deliver the highest form of function, design and enjoyment, we challenge ourselves to constantly think and see things from a different angle.
It is this unwavering approach that has helped us establish a portfolio of award-winning properties across Asia. Our track record speaks for itself. We brought waterfront living to a whole new level with iconic residences at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay. We reshaped Singapore's skyline and changed the face of business with landmark developments such as Marina Bay Financial Centre and Ocean Financial Centre.
As we look towards the future, we remain focused on providing urban living solutions through our key businesses of property development and property fund management. All while we continue to create live-work-play environments of enduring value for the community.
At Keppel Land, the best experiences come from thoughtful innovations. We call this 'Thinking Unboxed'.
ALAMAT : Keppel Land
International Financial Centre, Karet, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia